- Julie Chen, vice chancellor for research and innovation at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, has been appointed chancellor there.
- Alicia Córdoba, associate vice president and Beirne Director of the Center for Catholic Studies at St. Mary’s University, in Texas, has been selected as president of Aquinas College, in Michigan.
- David J. Hicks, superintendent of Bremen City Schools, in Georgia, has been chosen as president of Tennessee College of Applied Technology Elizabethton.
- Valerie Jones, associate vice chancellor of academic affairs at Lone Star College, in Texas, has been named president of the college’s Cyfair campus.
- Robert L. Manuel, president of the University of Indianapolis, in Indiana, has been chosen as president of DePaul University, in Illinois.
- Charles E. Patterson, president of Mansfield University, in Pennsylvania, has been named president of Shippensburg University, also in Pennsylvania.
- André Stephens, vice president for student development at Biola University, in California, has been selected as president of Fresno Pacific University, also in California.
- Ty A. Stone, president of Jefferson Community College, in New York, has been appointed as president of Cleveland State Community College, in Tennessee.
- Darrell P. Wheeler, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Iona College, in New York, has been chosen as president of the State University of New York at New Paltz.
Want articles like this sent straight to your inbox?Subscribe to a Newsletter