- Cinnamon Piñon Carlarne, associate dean for faculty and intellectual life at Ohio State University’s Moritz College of Law, has been named president and dean of Albany Law School, in New York.
- Danielle Ren Holley, dean and professor of law at the Howard University School of Law, in Washington, D.C., has been appointed president of Mount Holyoke College, in Massachusetts.
- Hilary L. Link, former president of Allegheny College, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as president of Drew University, in New Jersey.
- Jason Morrison, chancellor of Southern Arkansas University Tech, has been chosen as president of Trinity Valley Community College, in Texas.
- Javier Reyes, interim chancellor of the University of Illinois at Chicago, has been selected as chancellor of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Suzanne Smith, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Georgia Southwestern State University, has been appointed president of the State University of New York at Potsdam.
- Yolanda Wilson, vice president of instruction for the Ashe Campus and Alleghany Center of Wilkes Community College, in North Carolina, has been chosen as president of the College of Southern Maryland.
Want articles like this sent straight to your inbox?Subscribe to a Newsletter