Australian universities have been experiencing major security flaws with Blackboard Learn, potentially leaving systems vulnerable to students who want to change their grades, or others seeking private information, SC Magazine reported. According to the magazine, university officials in Australia had to threaten to issue a security alert to get Blackboard to do so.
- Quick Takes: Drill Terrifies Students, Northern Ill. to Demolish Shooting Site, Security Incidents, Buckley's Legacy, iPhones at Abilene Christian, Colleges Answer Senate Inquiry, NCAA Punishes Lane, Student Press at Montclair, Realism and Obamamania
- Australian government backs away from vow to audit 'ridiculous' research grants
- Quick Takes: Next Steps in Blackboard-Desire2Learn Dispute, Hazing Continues, Indictments in Eco-Terror Case, Vassar Adds Aid, Antioch Faculty Sues, No Confidence at Moore, Palomar Clarifies Policy on Grade Changes, NCAA Punishes Brigham Young
- Quick Takes: Princeton Tames Grade Inflation, Stanford May Grow Enrollment, $407M in Kind for Wayne State, Helping a Donor Kill Endangered Animals, Stem Cell Policy, Farewell to Twin Beds, Calendar Reform in Japan
- In Australia: Politics, the media, and distortion
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories