Pacific Oaks College has announced that Carolyn Denham is resigning as president after 10 years in office. The California college, known for its innovative approaches to teacher education, has been struggling financially and considering closure. While Denham has pushed for more fiscal control, many students and professors have faulted her for not fully embracing the college's non-traditional spirit. The college announced this month that it is considering mergers or other changes to remain financially viable.
- Hampshire Disputes Dershowitz Claims
- Introducing Myself
- Bike-Taking Administrator Wants to Rescind Resignation
- Waldorf College May Be Sold to For-Profit
- Does NYU Want to Be Taken Back?
- Merger May Save Pacific Oaks College
- New Ruling on Secret Tape of Hazing
- Appeals Court Bars Lawsuit Against Nevada College Agency
Search for Jobs