- A Surfeit of Surveys and Three Short Questions
- AAUP survey finds that average faculty salary increased by rate of inflation in last year
- Ohio State president steered state policy for two years thanks to a relationship with the governor
- Plan to increase faculty workload in Ohio resurfaces in budget bill
- Domestic Partner Benefits Win a Round
Ohio's Controlling Board, which oversees various spending projects authorized by the state, on Monday rejected plans by Miami University to purchase $167,000 worth of office chairs. The problem, The Columbus Dispatch reported, is that many of the chairs were priced at $522 each, when there are less expensive options available. One of the board members who voted against the spending did note, however, that the board members were all discussing the matter while sitting in $2,000 black leather chairs.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories