- Quick Takes: Students Who Wait to Enroll, Dean Who Plagiarized, Booze Ban at Chico, E-Mail Mistake at Kansas, Journal Article Retracted
- Quick Takes: Reprimand for Tribe, Iowa Court Win for Ex-Student, Crackdown at Chico, Expulsions at W.Va.
- Quick Takes: Congress Seeks to Stop Database, Newspaper Caves in Chico, Arbitrator Clears Corinthian
- Photo of black U.Va. student leader, bloodied, renews debate about police and race
- More Alcohol Problems at Chico
Paul Zingg, president of California State University at Chico, was assaulted in his office on Wednesday. The Chico Enterprise Record reported that authorities detained a man who arrived in the office asking to "speak with the person in charge" and who then struck Zingg in the face and started assaulting him in a conference area in his office. Zingg suffered only minor injuries and was back at work later in the day. Authorities arrested Abe Baxter Stutts Jr. for the assault and could not determine a motive. Stutts is neither a student nor an employee of the university.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories