A for-profit education company owned by a leading private equity firm has bought Florida Technical College, which operates three career-oriented campuses, according to Stifel Nicolaus Investment Banking, which announced the sale. EduK, which operates several colleges in Puerto Rico and is financed by Leeds Equity Partners, completed its purchase of Florida Technical College from Forefront Education, Stifel Nicolaus said. Florida Tech operates 17 programs on three campuses. Terms of the sale were not disclosed.
- The New Endowment Portfolio
- GI Bill Lets Veterans Take Flight
- While Public Colleges Feel Pain, For-Profits See Gains
- Can We Be Buds?
- Scrutiny and Standards for Branch Campuses
- Following in Kaplan's Footsteps
- Scranton Bishop Presses Colleges for Proof
- New Presidents or Provosts: California State U.-San Bernardino, Carroll College (Mont.), Sage Colleges, South Texas College of Law, State U. of New York-New Paltz, U. of Dayton, U. of Hawaii-Manoa,
Search for Jobs