In two votes -- one for those on the tenure track and one for adjuncts -- faculty members at Montana State University at Bozeman have voted to unionize. The professors will be represented in separate units, but both are affiliated with the joint American Federation of Teachers-National Education Association state affiliate, which already represents faculty members in the rest of public higher education in the state.
- Moving to 'Conversion'
- Union Certified at Illinois-Chicago
- Appeals court rejects faculty union at U. of Illinois at Chicago
- Divide and Conquer?
- Montana State U Faculty Senate rejects proposed hospitality program
- The Union Impact and Non-Impact
- Organizing harder but possible in states without collective bargaining agreements
- Appeals Court Backs Adjunct Union
Search for Jobs