All salaried employees -- including faculty members -- at Greensboro College are having their salaries cut by 20 percent, News 14 reported. Employees who are paid on an hourly basis, generally those with the lowest take-home pay, are not subject to the cut. In addition, the college is cutting matching contributions to retirement accounts, dental insurance and sabbaticals. College officials cited declines in the endowment and contributions, and concerns about fall enrollment levels.
- Staffing Up, Productivity Down
- New Idea on Grad Students, Unions
- Don't Starve the Staff of Online Programs
- Testing for 'Mismatch'
- Boring Within or Simply Boring?
- Colby Offers New Testing Option for Applicants
- Oregon Bill Would Force Athletic Programs to Interview Minority Candidates
- William and Mary Will Study Its Black History
Search for Jobs