Three students at Lewis University, in Illinois, have been charged with disorderly conduct in an incident in which they are alleged to have made racial slurs to students in the dormitory room below theirs, and to have then lowered a noose outside the dormitory window, the Chicago Tribune reported.
- Quick Takes: A Prof and His Drug Company Ties, Madonna Constantine Sues Columbia, Scrutiny of Ads Against Gay Marriage, Attack on Muslim Student at Elmhurst, Economics Nobel, 'Blazing Saddles' Misfires, The Right Kind of Complaint
- Duke announces results of investigation into noose found on campus
- Quick Takes: $16M Hazing Verdict, Autism Comments Divide Emerson, Another Ayers Dispute, Protest on Obama Supporter's Talk, U.S. Loan Rules, Georgia Fires Prof Over Sex Crime, Board Chair Sues Ex-Trustees, Explaining Bear Incident, Standards Fall in UK
- Quick Takes: Colleges Will Be Covered by Chemical Regulations, Court Faults U. of Cal. on Tuition, Grade Buying Alleged, Research on Scholarly Communication, Blackface Furor at Hamline, Noose Ignorance at Reed, Augustana Goes Test-Optional, Staph Suit
- Quick Takes: David Horowitz Will Speak at MLA, 'Tough Questions' for Med Schools, Race and Homecoming, Science Advice, Loan Company Settles, Noose Uproar, President Quits After DUI Arrest, Immigrant Tuition Debate Hits Texas, E-Mail on Adjunct's Past
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories