- Quick Takes: Colleges Will Be Covered by Chemical Regulations, Court Faults U. of Cal. on Tuition, Grade Buying Alleged, Research on Scholarly Communication, Blackface Furor at Hamline, Noose Ignorance at Reed, Augustana Goes Test-Optional, Staph Suit
- Quick Takes: Violent Fights, Private Loan Recommendations, Black Students' Security Fears at Northern Illinois, Myers U. Plans to Shut Down, Canadian Price War, More Than a Minyan at Muhlenberg, Happy Academics in Iceland
- Quick Takes: A Prof and His Drug Company Ties, Madonna Constantine Sues Columbia, Scrutiny of Ads Against Gay Marriage, Attack on Muslim Student at Elmhurst, Economics Nobel, 'Blazing Saddles' Misfires, The Right Kind of Complaint
- Quick Takes: New Measure of What Students Learn, Ominous RFP, Noose and Blackface Incidents, Opposition to Community College Measure, Hiring Surge at Michigan, Accusations From the Past, Oxford's Leader to Leave
- Quick Takes: Dispute in Drug Overdose, Allegations Roil Cincinnati Athletics, RIAA's Hit Parade, Radford Provost Ousted, Penn Considers Screening Job Applicants, Illiniwek's Last Dance, $50M for Public Health at Carolina
Three students at Lewis University, in Illinois, have been charged with disorderly conduct in an incident in which they are alleged to have made racial slurs to students in the dormitory room below theirs, and to have then lowered a noose outside the dormitory window, the Chicago Tribune reported.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories