Pacific Oaks College, a non-traditional education college in Pasadena, has been facing threats of closure. But on Tuesday, the college announced that it has signed a letter of intent to negotiate a permanent affiliation with the Chicago School of Professional Psychology. The goal of the negotiations is to ensure the continuation of Pacific Oaks programs, according to a joint statement by the two institutions.
- Regulators grapple with questions about independence of private colleges in a nonprofit system
- Essay on issues for colleges to consider when mergers are being discussed
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Adelphi, Atlanta Christian, New Saint Andrews, Pacific Oaks, Rosalind Franklin, SUNY Albany, SUNY Geneseo, Susquehanna, Truman State
- Will More Colleges Merge?
- Quick Takes: Pacific Oaks May Close, Urbana U. Cuts Salaries, Obama Suggests Infrastructure Support for (Public) Colleges, New Model Proposed for Medical Education, New Call for Visa Reforms, Merger Sought in Vermont, Western Washington Kills Football
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories