Trustees of Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion announced a plan Tuesday that would keep open all three American campuses of the institution, the seminary and primary educational institution of Reform Judaism, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported. Earlier plans suggested that only one campus might remain of those currently in Cincinnati, Los Angeles and New York. The new plan would require fund raising and some restructuring, so it is not yet considered a done deal.
- New Programs: Video Games, Neuroscience, IT, Applied Math, Sports Management, Religious Leadership, Nursing
- 'Jewish Studies, Jewish Money'
- Claremont Lincoln aims to train Christian, Jewish and Muslim clergy
- Quick Takes: Breakthrough on Stem Cells, Plagiarism Scandals at 2 Ohio Universities, Miami Janitors Approve Contract, Sexual Assaults at Citadel
- Quick Takes: George Washington Accepts Adjunct Ruling, Law School's Diversity Policy, Study Blasts Speech Codes, Cal State's Cyprus Policy, Conservative Jewish Seminaries Can Admit Gay Students, Abortion Wars at Canadian University
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories