Trustees of Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion announced a plan Tuesday that would keep open all three American campuses of the institution, the seminary and primary educational institution of Reform Judaism, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported. Earlier plans suggested that only one campus might remain of those currently in Cincinnati, Los Angeles and New York. The new plan would require fund raising and some restructuring, so it is not yet considered a done deal.
- New Programs: Video Games, Neuroscience, IT, Applied Math, Sports Management, Religious Leadership, Nursing
- 'Jewish Studies, Jewish Money'
- Claremont Lincoln aims to train Christian, Jewish and Muslim clergy
- Quick Takes: $100 Million Gift for Harvard, Eau Claire Suspends Religion Rule, Title IX Dispute at Cincinnati
- Quick Takes: Lender Pledges More Disclosure on Payments to Colleges, Texas Southern Governance Faulted, Jewish Seminary Will Ordain Gays, Inside Look at UCLA Admissions, Extra Fees for 'Energy Hogs,' Oxford Adds Aptitude Tests, the Other Final Four
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories