Another College Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
June 18, 2009
Illinois College is the latest institution to announce that it will no longer require ACT or SAT scores of all applicants. The requirement will remain in place for home-schooled or international students.
- No More Testing to Graduate
- Ithaca College Drops SAT/ACT Requirement
- 'Cash-Poor, Bond-Rich'
- Adventures in Web Publishing
- Interest Up in Common Application (and Its Competitor)
- Surge in Applications at Military Academies
- Bond Issue(s)
- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
Search for Jobs
La Plata, MD
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Rock Hill, SC
Wells College is a nationally recognized private coeducational liberal arts college located in Aurora, New York, on the eastern shore of Cayuga Lake...
Princeton is the fourth-oldest college in the United States. The ambience of its earliest days is palpable in historic landmarks on campus, most...