- Quick Takes: U. of Texas Bars 'Preferred Lender' Lists, Audit of Pennsylvania Loan Agency, Student Assaults Prof at Andrews U., Case Western Prof Charged in Hate Letter Hoax, Brigham Young OK With Gays Who Don't Have Sex, Protests on Finnish Merger
- YouTube As an FAQ Platform?
- YouTube and the Cultural Studies Classroom
- Quick Takes: New Aid Loophole, Occidental President Quits After 17 Months, Hate Crime Data, Brigham Young Criticized for Rhino Hunt, Michigan Responds on Stadium, LLB vs. JD
- Column on Gay Marriage Prompts Dismissal
Brigham Young University on Friday ended its blocking of YouTube on the university network, The Salt Lake Tribune reported. Students still must be careful about what they view on YouTube because the honor code requires that they avoid Internet material that is not "virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy," and plenty of the videos on YouTube would not meet that standard. But university officials said that the wealth of educational material on the site convinced them to stop blocking it.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories