A senior administrator at the State University of New York has taken the unusual step of publicly scolding trustees involved in the search for a new president of Nassau Community College for breaching confidentiality. The complaint, in a memo posted on the college's Web site, stresses the importance of confidentiality. Newsday reported on a series of e-mail messages involving trustees and some politically connected outsiders about the status of various candidates.
- Rights for Some People
- College Football and Congress
- You Say You Want a Reference Book About Revolution?
- New Presidents or Provosts: Babson College, Bethel U. (Minn.), Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, Tidewater CC-Virginia Beach campus, U. of Kansas, U. of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Ward Churchill Gets Nothing
- What Search Consultants Do
- Lenders' Last-Ditch Gambit
- A Posse at Penn
Search for Jobs