Assumption College, in Massachusetts, has announced that it is dropping the requirement that applicants submit SAT or ACT scores. College officials said that they acted only after conducting a study of four years of admissions data that found that high school grades were a better predictor of college success than test scores.
- A Gripe Session at Blackboard
- The Inadequacy of Increased Disclosure
- Australians Open U.S. Med School
- More Cadets, More Scholarships
- No Gender Gap for Victims of Violence
- Many College Athletes Receive Little Financial Help for Injuries
- 'All the Bells and Whistles'
- College of Saint Rose Goes Test-Optional
Search for Jobs