- A Swift Kick for Us Humanists
- Quick Takes: Gender Gap in Tenure at MIT, 'Obsession' and Free Speech, Obama's National Service Plan, Academics for Ron Paul, RIT in Dubai, $200M for U.S.-Canadian Telescope Project, University's Crime Report Upheld, Grawemeyer for Education
- Findings From the Road II
- Indian university tries to remake itself by hiring new faculty
- Pork Spending Drops Drastically
The Mauna Kea volcano in Hawaii beat out a site in Chile on Tuesday to become the future home of the world's largest telescope, the Associated Press reported. The $1.2 billion telescope, with a range of 13 billion light years, is being set up by a consortium of the University of California, the California Institute of Technology and the Association of Canadian Universities for Research in Astronomy.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories