A federal judge ordered the University of Louisville Monday to reinstate a nursing student who was expelled in February after she wrote on a blog about her dealings with patients, the Courier-Journal reported. The judge said that Nina Yoder's postings were "crass" but did not violate the institution's confidentiality rules or honor code, according to the newspaper.
- Appeals Panel Sides With U. of Louisville in Expulsion of Student
- Golden Parachute at Louisville
- Shift in Middle East Studies?
- New GI Bill Becomes Law
- 'The Unheard Voices'
- Appeals court upholds blogging-related expulsion of student from nursing school
- Jury Awards Ex-Administrator at U. of Louisville $412,000
- Charity Drops Luxury Suites at Louisville Athletics Events
Search for Jobs