After the University of Central Florida decided to eliminate its engineering technology program, it set off a competition among community colleges (many of which in Florida are expanding offerings, including bachelor's degrees). As The News-Journal reported, Daytona State College has signed contracts with 10 of the professors who taught at Central Florida, planning to revive the program. And the presidents of four other community colleges have stated their interest in starting bachelor's programs in engineering technology.
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Global Politics, Accounting Technology, Nursing
- New Programs: Interior Design, Journalism, Nanoscale Technology, Victim Advocacy, Engineering
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Mathematics, Engineering, Veterinary Technology, Communications Design
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories