Los Angeles City College Cuts 6 of 7 Sports
August 7, 2009
Los Angeles City College, facing deep budget cuts, is suspending six of its seven athletics teams, the Los Angeles Times reported. Women's volleyball will continue because the season is about to start.
- 2-Year College to Reinstate Teams
- NCAA athlete graduation rates up in football and men's basketball, but down over all
- Olympic sports upping fund raising game as team cuts continue
- Key Title IX Ruling
- But I'm an Athlete
- Setback for Female Athletes in the NCAA
- Graduation Rates for Athletes Stable
- Temple cuts highlight cost of big-time football
Search for Jobs
North Dartmouth, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
At New Jersey City University, goals and dreams are right at home. NJCU is large enough to provide world-class opportunities for learning. Yet our...
University of Maryland University College is a Maryland-based public institution of higher education with open admission, global reach and a specific...