A final deal to revive Antioch College -- independent of Antioch University -- will be signed Friday. The agreement was announced by the Great Lakes Colleges Association, which has helped promote the negotiations between the alumni leaders who will be managing the revived college and the university's board.
- The Antioch Fight -- Refought
- A Deal to Revive Antioch
- Antioch U. Trustees Reject Plan to Save College and Offer to Sell It
- Antioch College to Suspend Operations (Probably)
- Antioch: Report From Ground Zero
- Salt in the Wounds at Antioch
- Who Should Control Antioch?
- Long Distance Mom: Antioch Confidential
Search for Jobs