Unions representing more than 60,000 professional staff members and graduate students at the University of California's 10 campuses voted no confidence Thursday in President Mark G. Yudof, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. Union officials said that 96 percent of those who voted turned thumbs down on Yudof, many citing unhappiness at how the president and other administrators have handled the university's budget crisis.
- Poli Sci Reformation?
- A Call for Change, From Within
- Montgomery College Trustees Oust Its President
- Spelman Student Killed on Campus of Clark Atlanta; Arrests in Skyline College Shooting
- Making a Pact
- The Don'ts of Higher Ed Reform
- Strike Forces Oakland U. to Cancel First Day of Class
- The Candidates to Lead Gallaudet
Search for Jobs