City College of San Francisco has already made news with some of its strategies for raising money in a terrible budget year. Now the college is planning a large-scale garage sale, renting a campus parking lot to vendors to sell items, The San Francisco Chronicle reported. The rental fees will be used to restore some of the hundreds of courses that had been called off due to budget cuts.
- Tenure Restored at Kentucky Community Colleges
- Aggressive Plan for State Data Systems
- Next Stages in Testing Debate
- 'The Chinese Are Coming'
- Berkeley Students Publicize Plight of Small Libraries
- A Tale of Two Posters
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central State U., Lake Michigan College, Touro U. California, Utica College
- Emergency Checks Ordered for Veterans Waiting for Benefits
Search for Jobs