- Universities in Iraq are caught in the conflict
- Quick Takes: Conflicts of Interest in Study Abroad, Education Experience Not Needed, AAUP on Antioch, Decline of For-Profit Chain, Lab Safety, Bush on Immigration, Falwell Pays Off Liberty's Debt, Suit on Shift of Loan Funds, Iraqi Library Seized
- Academics Struggle for Civil Society in Iraq
- Quick Takes: Bombing at University in Baghdad, Senate Backs Earmark Disclosure, Tenure Win for Prof in New Mexico Highlands Dispute, Nevada Chancellor Rescinds Resignation, Report on Gallaudet Confrontations
- Why Is Huda Ammash Behind Bars?
Iraq's government has suspended classes and barred all political activities and the student union at Mustansiriyah University, in Baghdad, following student protests, the Associated Press reported. Government officials said that they were forced to act because the university was coming under the control of Shiite religious groups.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories