The latest trend in college football recruiting is in the air: helicopters. The New York Times reported that helicopters, which tend to cause an intended commition when they touch down near a high school football field on a Friday night, are now being used by at least eight major football programs to impress high school players: Louisiana State and Rutgers Universities, and the Universities of California at Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri.
- New Blueprint for Architecture
- New presidents or provosts: Anna Maria Bellingham Cape Fear Catholic Concorde CSUN Grambling Iowa Wesleyan UMKC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Beloit College, Defiance College, Fielding Graduate U., McPherson College, State U. of New York, Webster U.
- Who Is More Influential -- Jesse Owens or Dwight Eisenhower?
- The Admissions Gap for Big-Time Athletes
- Big Ten May Become Big Twelve
- The NCAA Dishonor Roll
- Regulating Private Student Loans
Search for Jobs