The latest trend in college football recruiting is in the air: helicopters. The New York Times reported that helicopters, which tend to cause an intended commition when they touch down near a high school football field on a Friday night, are now being used by at least eight major football programs to impress high school players: Louisiana State and Rutgers Universities, and the Universities of California at Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Beloit College, Defiance College, Fielding Graduate U., McPherson College, State U. of New York, Webster U.
- Who Is More Influential -- Jesse Owens or Dwight Eisenhower?
- The Admissions Gap for Big-Time Athletes
- New Presidents or Provosts: CC of Allegheny County, North Carolina Community College System, Oklahoma State U., Truman State U., U. of North Carolina at Asheville
- New Presidents or Provosts: Armstrong Atlantic State U., Bossier Parish CC, Culver-Stockton College, St. Cloud State U., U. of California-San Francisco, U. of Colorado-Boulder, U. of Rhode Island
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories