The American Association of University Professors announced Monday that it is starting an investigation into allegations concerning the layoffs of tenured professors at the San Francisco Art Institute. While the art institute has said that the dismissals were due to financial exigency, some professors have questioned that, and whether the art institution followed proper procedures.
- New Orleans, Back in the Fold
- AAUP Reports Condemn Felician, U of Southern Maine
- From Tenured to Adjunct
- Turmoil Over 70 Faculty Layoffs at Clark Atlanta
- Excuses vs. Due Process
- Layoffs Without 'Financial Exigency'
- Faculty members at struggling colleges say they were blindsided by cuts
- U. of Louisiana Weakens Tenure Rights
Search for Jobs