Bandeirante University, in Brazil, on Monday announced that it was reversing the expulsion of a student who was kicked out for wearing a very short skirt, the Associated Press reported. The university did not announce why it was reversing its decision, but many Brazilians had mocked the student's ouster, noting that skimpy attire is common in the country.
- More Mergers in Brazil
- Brazil's Shortage of Professors
- Saudade Brasil
- The Interview Uniform
- Affirmative action in Higher Education in Brazil: São Paulo’s turn
- Business is booming for American for-profits in Brazil. Is that good?
- Questionable Grades on the ENEM in Brazil
- The new ranking of Ibero-American universities
Search for Jobs