Fairfield University is considering harassment charges against its student newspaper over a controversial column on campus sex, the Associated Press reported. The column -- which led some female students to charge harassment -- focused on one-night stands. The essay advised male students on how to navigate "the road to pleasure town" and to share details with friends to make sure "her walk of shame is an induction into your hall of fame."
- 'Tricks of the Trade'
- Sex, Journalism and Censorship
- The Duke Case in Perspective
- Essay: Rethinking campus sex harassment rules
- Drexel investigates professor who accidentally sent class a link to pornographic video
- Essay about being a gay faculty member at a Christian college
- Troy U. Sued Over Speech Code and Art Censorship
- Living In 'The Company Town'
Search for Jobs