- Colleges start new programs
- Quick Takes: Ousted President's Call for Compassion, Biden Takes on Bryn Mawr, Jane Fernandes Gets New Job, Intelligent Design in Tenure Case, A Year in the Trees, Paying for Wills, Basic Education Worldwide
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $19M to Former Fresno Coach, Woods Hole Sued by Anti-Evolution Biologist, Poll on Immigrant Tuition, Students Without Mumps Shots Banned, Speech Codes, Grawemeyer in Religion
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $1.7M to Ex-Dental Student, Reforms Urged for Medical Residents, Cleveland Clinic Will Reveal Researchers' Corporate Ties, 6 Arrests for Band Hazing, Ex-Dean Cleared, Grawemeyer in Psychology, Milestone for Holocaust History
- Quick Takes: St. Olaf Professor Wins $200,000 Teaching Prize, Higher Ed Commission Will Hold Hearing in Seattle
"Spheres," by York Hoeller, has won the 2010 University of Louisville Grawemeyer Award for Music. Hoeller is professor emeritus of music composition at the Cologne University of Music. Grawemeyer awards, worth $200,000 each, are awarded each year in in the fields of music, political science, psychology, education and religion.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories