- Colleges start new programs
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $1.7M to Ex-Dental Student, Reforms Urged for Medical Residents, Cleveland Clinic Will Reveal Researchers' Corporate Ties, 6 Arrests for Band Hazing, Ex-Dean Cleared, Grawemeyer in Psychology, Milestone for Holocaust History
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $19M to Former Fresno Coach, Woods Hole Sued by Anti-Evolution Biologist, Poll on Immigrant Tuition, Students Without Mumps Shots Banned, Speech Codes, Grawemeyer in Religion
- Quick Takes: Performance Gap for Athletes, $3 Million Football Coaches, Boston College's Ambitions, Middle Georgia's Facebook Ban, $100 Million for Pittsburgh Schools, $1.5M Verdict in College Hazing Death, Grawemeyer for Psychology
- Quick Takes: Tax Issue for 10-Month Profs, Sallie Mae Pledges Loans for All, 9-Week TA Strike at McGill May End, Dartmouth Alumni Reject Suit, Out With the Old, Bill Clinton Pulls Out of UCLA Speech, Graduation on the Road
Ronald Melzack, psychology professor emeritus at McGill University, in Montreal, has been named winner of the 2010 University of Louisville Grawemeyer Award for Psychology. Melzack was honored for his work on how people experience pain. Grawemeyer awards, worth $200,000 each, are awarded each year in in the fields of music, political science, psychology, education and religion.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories