The Health Sciences Center has ended the use of cats from a shelter in exercises on emergency medical techniques, The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reported. Texas Tech did not indicate why it abandoned the use of the cats, but People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has been campaigning against their use.... Chapman University meanwhile has found a new use for dogs. The university is bringing in puppies on Wednesday, and stationing them outside the library, so students stressed during finals week can relax by playing with them, the Los Angeles Times reported.
- Fraternity Suspended for Offensive Banner, Sprinkler
- Texas For-Profit, Facing Federal Probe, Cancels Classes
- Court Rejects Use of Eminent Domain for Columbia U.
- Final Four Results for Chess
- Former Prof Wins Suit Against Texas Tech Program Director
- Salary Freeze at Texas Tech Isn't for Everyone
- Group Work
- Engineering Flexibility
Search for Jobs