The California attorney general's office is investigating possible incorrectly handled gifts to California State University at Fresno, The Fresno Bee reported. The dispute appears to involve allegations that the the university accepted corporate matching gifts for athletic programs from companies with policies not to match gifts to athletics.
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $5.85M to Fired Coach, Wellmark Withdraws Gift, NLRB Win for Some Grad Students, Conflicts and Conferences, Mizzou Salaries, Interim Chancellor for Calif. 2-Year Colleges, Fayetteville State Chancellor Quits, Lost and Found
- Rape Accusations Roil a Calif. College District
- Due Process and the NCAA
- Cuomo Bags a Big One
- Cuomo Takes Aim at Colleges
- Professors criticized after showing sexually explicit videos in class
- More Scrutiny for Career Education Corp.
- Fallout from Fresno State's Multi-Million Dollar Case(s)
Search for Jobs