- UCLA tells professors not to apply for major new pharmaceutical grant
- The Future of Student Loans
- Quick Takes: Colleges Ordered to Admit Undocumented Students, Manchester Starts 3-Year Degrees, Kentucky Seeks Ex-Students, ACLU Challenges Videotaping Ban, Oregon Settles Suit, Oral Roberts Could Get $70M, GED Policies
- British Professors Seek to Cut Ties to Israeli Scholars
- High School Students and Technology
The British government has urged universities to develop "fast track" college degrees that could be finished in two years instead of the traditional three, The Guardian reported. Government officials said such degrees could save money both for students and the government. University and student groups are skeptical of the idea.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories