Tennessee lawmakers are considering plans to more closely align community colleges with public four-year institutions, The Tennessean reported. The plans are expected to move much of remedial education out of four-year institutions and into the community colleges. In addition, more coordination of curricular requirements is expected to result in paths that are more clear for students who want to start at a community college and then transfer into a four-year institution.
- 'Seeing the Light'
- Tennessee's use of football 'hostesses' raises issues
- How to Thrive (or Survive)
- Interview Season
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Bethany, Genesee CC, St. Norbert, U. of Delaware
- Yiddish at Risk at U. of Maryland
- Economic Literary Realities
- Tennessee Legislators Approve Higher Ed Reform Bill
Search for Jobs