Teresa A. Sullivan, provost at the University of Michigan, was on Monday named the next president of the University of Virginia. Sullivan will succeed John T. Casteen III, who is stepping down at the end of this academic year, his 20th as president. Prior to working at Michigan, Sullivan spent 27 years at the University of Texas, rising to become executive vice chancellor for academic affairs for the university system.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alaska Pacific U., Cumberland County College, Illinois Central College, New Mexico State U., Nova Southeastern U., Oklahoma City U., Southeast Missouri State U., Waynesburg U.
- The Federal Regulatory Compliance Fee
- Keeping Student Health Affordable
- Historians, Sons, Daughters
- Overtime Suit Leads to Charges of Admissions Favoritism, Extortion
- Nazi-Style Meetings Prompt Policy Review at Oregon
- Harvard Reported to Be Among the Audited
- Arizona State Settles Suit Over Kindle
Search for Jobs