- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Essay on how boards should deal with firing a president
- U. of Virginia president to leave over 'philosophical differences'
- U.Va. Board Reinstates Sullivan as President
- New Presidents or Provosts: Case Western Reserve U., Norfolk State U., Truett-McConnell College, United Arab Emirates U., U. of the District of Columbia
Teresa A. Sullivan, provost at the University of Michigan, was on Monday named the next president of the University of Virginia. Sullivan will succeed John T. Casteen III, who is stepping down at the end of this academic year, his 20th as president. Prior to working at Michigan, Sullivan spent 27 years at the University of Texas, rising to become executive vice chancellor for academic affairs for the university system.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories