The following meetings, conferences, seminars and other events will be held in the coming weeks in and around higher education. They are among the many such that appear in our calendar on The Lists on Inside Higher Ed, which also includes a comprehensive catalog of job changes in higher education. This listing will appear as a regular feature in this space.
- Annual conference, Council for Higher Education Accreditation, Jan. 25-28, Washington.
- Endowment Management Forum, National Association of College and University Business Officers, Jan. 27-29, New York.
- 20th Annual Graduate Student Research Conference, University of California at Los Angeles Center for the Study of Women, Feb. 5, Los Angeles.
- National Legislative Summit, Association of Community College Trustees and American Association of Community Colleges, Feb. 8-10, Washington.
- Central Division Annual Meeting, American Philosophical Association, Feb. 17-20, Chicago.
- Annual meeting, American Association for the Advancement of Science, Feb. 18-22, San Diego.
To submit a listing, click here.
- 2015 Survey of Chief Academic Officers
- Mixed Grades: A Survey of Provosts
- Pressure on the Provosts: 2014 Survey of Chief Academic Officers
- U.S. names colleges under investigation for sexual assault cases
- Decolonising our universities: another world is desirable
- Take Two for GI Bill
- Report reveals divergent trends in modern language job market
- Between paychecks, Kalamazoo community college part-timers' union starts food drive
Search for Jobs