- Debate at U. of Delhi over plan to move to four-year degrees
- Quick Takes: Muslim Group Slams Mich. State Prof for E-Mail, AP Availability in Calif. High Schools, Computer Security Breach at Texas Business School, More Wrongdoing Alleged at N.J. Medical School, Plan for Strengthening Developmental Education
- Academics in Germany rebel against rankings system
- The Future of Accreditation?
- Taking Aim at Diploma Mills
Government officials in India have removed university status from 44 institutions, saying that reviews of them raised questions about their quality, BBC News reported. Government officials say that they will take steps to assure that the 200,000 students currently enrolled at the institutions are not hurt by the change in status for the institutions, but many of the students (and some of the educators at the institutions) are protesting.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories