Hotel workers are again having disputes with San Francisco hotels, and some groups are calling for boycotts. The Pacific Division of the American Philosophical Association has announced that it may move its annual meeting -- scheduled to start March 31 in San Francisco -- to another city. The association is currently polling speakers scheduled to appear at the meeting to determine the impact of a switch in cities.
- To Honor a Boycott or Not?
- Historians Honor Picket Line
- Quick Takes: Ex-Trustee of Compton Arrested, Political Scientists Move '06 Meeting, More Graduates Enter Teaching, Transition at Front Range, Bob Knight Does Reality TV
- Politics, Equity and Meeting Boycotts
- Historians Reject Proposed Boycott
- Political Scientists Stick With New Orleans, Face Boycott
- Political science meeting faces boycott over gay rights
- Quick Takes: 'Mother Jones' Honors Campus Activists, Anthropologists Move 2006 Meeting
Search for Jobs