$10.1M Deficit Seen for U. of Hawaii Athletics
February 19, 2010
The University of Hawaii at Manoa's athletics department may be facing a deficit as high as $10.1 million, The Honolulu Advertiser reported. Among the reasons for the growing deficit: growing travel costs and declining ticket sales.
- Bowling on a Budget
- Quick Takes: Senate Action on NSF, Merit Scholarships Criticized, Ouster at Manoa
- $200,000 for a Concert Without Its Performer
- Quick Takes: What the Press Covers, Hawaii Drops Patents on Taro, Student Distress Over U.S. Direction, College Costs, Hazing Scandal Fells Coach, Getting Students to Vote, Promoting Student Responsibility, Texas Cuts, Big Ten TV
- Maryland will cut eight teams to mitigate athletic budget deficit
- Quick Takes: Bridgepoint Buys Another College, $100 Million for Baylor College of Medicine, Iowa University Chiefs Call for Arming Police, Hawaii Coach Alleges Gender Bias, Explosive Decision at Nebraska, Probe in NJ, Sexual Health Rankings
- Hawaii-Manoa Chancellor Reportedly Will Lose Job
- Tentative Deal for U. of Hawaii Faculty
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Jersey City, NJ
Augusta University, home of the Medical College of Georgia, is one of only four public comprehensive research institutions in the state of Georgia...
For over sixty-five years Alvin Community College has offered quality higher-education programs including career education that lead directly to...