Officials at the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh and St. Norbert College are investigating "white pride" fliers that turned up at both campuses recently, the Associated Press reported. Authorities are investigating and do not believe a student or employee is responsible.
- Quick Takes: Foundation Reveals Secret Scholarships, Education Statistics, Sallie Mae Buys Upromise, Fraudulent Grant Applications, More Scrutiny for Career Education, Biblical Literacy Urged, Who Should Run Oxford?
- Quick Takes: Injunction Blocks NASA Rules, Another Loss at Virginia Tech, UMass Alumni Dispute, Research Digs at South Pole, Recruiting Blacks to Computer Science, Semester May Be Doomed in Israel, 'American Idol' Scholarship, British Lecturer vs. Google
- Quick Takes: Conflicts of IRB Members, Unwanted Neighbors for Madison Lab, Investigation of Southern U. Board Leader, Deadly Fire at Missouri-St. Louis Frat, Wage Debate at Vanderbilt, NCAA Rejects Idea on Black Coaches, Grawemeyer in Education
- Quick Takes: Protests in California, Foundation Flap in Georgia, Racist Fliers at Cincinnati
- Quick Takes: Kalamazoo Scholarships, Illinois Mascot, Intellectual Property in Kansas, Minority Fellowships Challenged, Fraternities and Race, Panel Members Quit Churchill Probe, Williams Students Criticize Painting, Does Princeton Have Stolen Art?
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories