For many, a March tradition is predicting the various outcomes that will lead some teams to advance in the men's basketball tournament of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. With the outcome of the Google Books settlement unclear, an alliance of three library organizations has released -- in a way that makes NCAA brackets seem simple -- a chart showing the various possibilities for the Google case. The groups suggest, however, that there will probably be a 2010 basketball champion (and maybe one for 2011 and 2012) before the Google outcome is clear. The alliance consists of the American Library Association, the Association of Research Libraries and the Association of College and Research Libraries.
- Who would win the women's NCAA tournament if the games were decided by academic performance?
- The 2012 NCAA March Madness Academic Performance Tournament, Women's Edition
- 2013 March Madness academic bracket, women's edition
- Who would win the NCAA tournament if the games were decided by academic performance?
- The 2012 NCAA March Madness Academic Performance Tournament
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories