The Education Writers Association honored Inside Higher Ed with first prize for beat reporting for a series of articles about college rankings. The articles included a look at the apparently self-serving ways some colleges evaluate the reputations of others, an unusually frank account of how one college uses rankings, an exploration of whether some colleges may provide questionable information to those doing rankings, and an examination of how adjuncts are ignored by some colleges in key figures provided U.S. News & World Report. Congratulations to all of the winners in the EWA contest.
- Controversial U-Multirank initiative aspires to be a different kind of international ranking
- The Ranking Colleges Hate the Most
- Two community colleges share 2013 Aspen Prize
- Drum Roll Please...
- Reforming Selective College Admissions
- The State of the Rankings
- US News rankings will not adopt NACAC recommendations
- Surviving the Party School Rankings
Search for Jobs