- Animal Studies Beyond Biology
- Quick Takes: Court Upholds (But Critiques) College's Disciplinary Process, Ranking Universities Worldwide, Fla. Alters Policy on Community Colleges' 4-Year Degrees, Wisconsin Suspends Researcher Following Monkey Deaths
- Math Geek Mom: Risky Parenting
- Report on Libya ties of London School of Economics
- Animals in the Med School Classroom
The University of Wisconsin at Madison last year suspended the right of a professor to work with animals after finding a "clear pattern" of problems with her treatment of animals, The Wisconsin State Journal reported. University officials said that Michele Basso showed a lack of respect to veterinarians and engaged in poor record-keeping about the use of animals. Basso denied violating any rules. Her research has since resumed, but her experiments are taking place under close supervision, the newspaper said.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories