The Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education has voted to halt its search for a new commissioner of higher education because Gov. Jay Nixon has proposed merging the higher education agency with the state department that oversees elementary and secondary schools, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.
- Quick Takes: Conflicts of IRB Members, Unwanted Neighbors for Madison Lab, Investigation of Southern U. Board Leader, Deadly Fire at Missouri-St. Louis Frat, Wage Debate at Vanderbilt, NCAA Rejects Idea on Black Coaches, Grawemeyer in Education
- Quick Takes: Mo. Governor Wants to Sell Loan Agency, Did Donation Help Residency Applicant at Irvine?, Student Group Sues Education Dept., Seton Hall's Typo Sends Applicants to Phone Sex Line
- Quick Takes: $850,000 Awarded in Harassment Suit, Newspaper Adviser Regains Job, Governor Attacks Harvard for Khatami Invite, Bias Seen in British Salaries, Academic Purge Sought in Iran
- Quick Takes: Amherst Eliminates Loans, House Passes Education Bill, Lender Settles With Cuomo, $3.5M Settlement of Retaliation Suit, Stem Cell Plan, Probe of St. Louis Campaign, Guidance on Affirmative Action, Ignorance of Loans
- Quick Takes: Saint Louis U. President Stuck in Beirut, Questions on Auburn Athletes' Grades, NSF Spending Increase Advances, Harvard Reportedly Losing Gifts, Settlement on Washington State Salaries, Controversial Professor Leaves Leeds
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories