- Quick Takes: Strike Called at CC of Philadelphia, Reforming Education Doctorate, DePauw Kicks Out Sorority, New Views on Madison Dispute, Blended vs. Online Education, ACE Names New Fellows, Princeton Repays Some Funds, Denison Drops SAT
- Training Teachers Who Will Stay
- Essay on female scientists becoming university administrators
- Quick Takes: Postdoc Participation Up, Latest on Blackboard vs. Desire2Learn, Apology Over Obama Skit, Scrutiny of Tobacco Funding, Another Ben Stein Clash, Copying an Honor Code, ACE Fellows Named, Crocodiles Enroll at U. of Miami
- Quick Takes: MacArthur Fellows Named, UMass Won't Give Credit for Campaigning, Professor Ordered to Do His Own Grading, Student Arrested After Death Threats, Colleges Urged to Rethink Career Ladder, Aid Shift at BU, New Town-Gown Group
The American Council on Education has named 46 new fellows. The council's fellowship program, which places faculty members or administrators for assignments with senior administrators at other institutions, is known for producing future generations of presidents and provosts. In the 45 years of the program, more than 300 fellows have gone on to serve as presidents, while hundreds of others have obtained other senior positions.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories