The University of Nevada at Las Vegas has removed Eric Sandgren from his job as dean of the College of Engineering. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that the university isn't saying why Sandgren -- who retains a faculty position -- was suddenly removed. But he has recently been critical of plans to cut programs in the college.
- University of Nevada at Las Vegas to end relationship with its Singaporean partner
- A Healthy Partnership?
- Some Nevada faculty question state's decision to reinstate merit pay without ending furloughs
- Tactical Retreat
- 1+1 equals less than 2: Sustaining overseas programs
- Nevada Professors See Tenure Threat
- Sociologists in Sin City
- Quick Takes: St. Andrews vs. Its Accreditor, Harsh Evaluation Costs University a Gift, Audit Criticizes North Carolina A
Search for Jobs