Pay and benefits for those who lead British universities increased more than 10 percent last year, according to an analysis for Times Higher Education. The raises and substantial compensation packages are being discussed as the universities are facing deep cuts in their budgets.
- College Sports Subsidies Soar, Again
- For-Profit, for African-Americans?
- Copyright Self-Censorship
- A Blog and Manifesto for Alumni Magazines
- Uphill Battle on Digital Preservation
- Binghamton Says Adjunct Whistle Blower Will Have Job
- Canadian University Takes Stand Against Sumo Costumes
- Recommending a Title IX Loophole
Search for Jobs