More than 1,000 students from Turkey have moved to universities in Bosnia, in part because women there can wear headscarves that are banned by law in Turkey, Reuters reported. One student said: "If the situation in Turkey changed, we would not come to study here.... Bosnian people are more tolerant than Turkish people."
- Tarleton Caved, but Gallaudet Defends Controversial Play
- Disrespecting Whom?
- International Grad Applications Up
- Adjunct Barbie
- 'Why I Lost My Secretary'
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Vandalism, Michigan Stadium Faulted, Alfred U. Caught in Turkish Debate, Rules on Grant Programs, Court Backs Berkeley on Tree-Sitters, Staph Infection Closes College for Day, Varsity Letters for Pre-Title IX Women
- The Adjunct Health Insurance Catch-22
- AFT Starts Accountability Web Site
Search for Jobs