- Quick Takes: Inquiry at VCU Blasted, Ponzi Scheme at Miami, Postdoc Union, Community College Data, Scientists Who Share, For-Profit Regulation, Governor Gives Up Football Tickets, Court Loss for Men's Sports Backers, New Naming Rules in British Columbia
- Quick Takes: Dead Bear With Obama Posters Left on Campus, More Criticism for VCU, Education Doctorates, Tops in Enrollment, Madison's Quest for Military Historian, Interim Leader Quits at Miss. State, Fake Degrees Probed, McGill Chancellor Called Racist
- Quick Takes: Carter at Brandeis, College-less State of the Union, Judge Throws Out Suits Against Randolph-Macon Woman's College, GAO on International Students, Unusual Choice for St.-Mary-of-the-Woods
- Quick Takes: DeVry's $290M Purchase, Priorities of Business Philanthropists, Support for Higher Ed Act, Another Community College Tries Friday Program, Injunction Helps Christian Fraternity, Tough Rules for Foreign Students in UK
- Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
Rockingham County, Va., police raided the offices of the student newspaper of James Madison University Friday, seizing photographs of a recent off-campus party that attracted thousands and was marred by arrests and violence, The Richmond Times-Dispatch reported. Although the police had a search warrant, the Student Press Law Center is criticizing the raid as an inappropriate infringement on the freedoms of the student press.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories