Study Says Students Face Tanning Risk
April 21, 2010
A new study has found that almost half of undergraduates at a Northeastern university use indoor tanning beds, and that those who do tend to use alcohol and marijuana and to experience symptoms of anxiety, CNN reported.
- Hazelnut Chocolate Ice Cream
- 'Not Your Parents' Pot'
- No Punch For Energy Drink Ban
- Taking Their Medicine
- Quick Takes: Higher Ed Inflation Index Hits 3.6%, CUNY Faculty Approve Contract, Ex-Prof Convicted, Hawaii Changes Housing Rules, Iran Detains Prof Bound for Penn, 'Tanorexia' Among Students, $2.5M for Organic Food at Bates
- Recent overdoses lead some colleges to step up education efforts about a form of ecstasy
- Major Drug Bust on Campus
- Channeling Your Inner Nature Freak
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
UNT Dallas Mission Transforming the lives of students, families and communities by providing high quality, student-focused education to enable...
About Drexel Drexel is defining what it means to be the modern, urban university of the future. A world-class comprehensive research institution...