Study Says Students Face Tanning Risk
April 21, 2010
A new study has found that almost half of undergraduates at a Northeastern university use indoor tanning beds, and that those who do tend to use alcohol and marijuana and to experience symptoms of anxiety, CNN reported.
- Going Ahead With Gainful Employment
- Prairie View Disbands Fraternity Over Hazing Death
- Helping Schools Promote FAFSA Completion
- The Back-Up Plan
- University of Louisiana Settles Age Bias Suit
- Old School Shimer
- Bankers Are Controversial Choices for Commencement
- How to Lose Friends and Influence No One
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, a graduate school of Middlebury College, provides international professional education in...
Kingsborough Community College is located on a 70-acre campus in Manhattan Beach, on the southern tip of Brooklyn, New York. Founded in 1963, the...